Milton Roy has introduced its new Primeroyal® series, their most powerful API 675 pumps yet. Primeroyal pumps are capable of working even in the most challenging environments. Their design, which meets rigorous API 675 standards, offers a range of features and a reduced footprint, which allows it to deliver high volumes of flow and pressure while ensuring accurate and repeatable chemical delivery.
Complementing its power with accurate control, Primeroyal pumps offer exceptional safety and reliability, along with the world-class dependability of a Milton Roy pump, which is especially valuable when serving critical services that can’t afford to go down.
The outstanding reliability of Primeroyal series pumps begins with a robust gear mechanism and a modular design. These highly flexible pumps accept several types of liquid ends and capacity-control options for your application’s specific requirements. More than a half-century of
Milton Roy experience combines with advanced pump-engineering technologies to ensure continuous operation for years with reduced need for maintenance.
On top of its efficient design, Primeroyal pumps are powerful, durable, and versatile. They are capable of pumping 1,000 gallons at 20,000 pounds of pressure, allowing for greater flexibility with no leakage — even under extreme circumstances.
The Primeroyal series general specifications include:
- Flow rate: from 0.2 l/h (0.05 gph) to 16.5 m3/h (4,358 gph) in simplex configuration
- Pressure: up to 1,034 bar (15,000 psi) in standard designs
- Accuracy: ±1%, even for low flow rates and high pressures
- Fluid temperature: from -30°C to 150°C (-22°F to 302°F)
- Ambient operating temperature: from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Stroke adjustment: from 0 to 100% of nominal flow rate
- Explosion-proof version: complying with ATEX CE EX II 2 G/D c T3 or T4 upon request
- Standard liquid-end materials include: 316L, PVC, 17-4PH, and Alloy 20
The Primeroyal X pump in particular extends these capabilities even further. Available in vertical or horizontal motor configurations, the Primeroyal X will reach flows up to 16,000 gph in its triplex configuration.
- Thrust: 6 tons
- Stroke 100%: 120 mm
- Max. frequency: 175 spm
- API 675 3rd edition
- Motor 75 kW (simplex) – energy efficient
- Multiplexing available
- Manufacturing ISO 29001 Certification
The entire Primeroyal range provides accurate dosing of a broad spectrum of fluids, helping to prevent hydrate formation, wax and scale deposits, and corrosion over time.
Primeroyal pumps provide a variety of benefits for a range of industries, including:
- Utilities: used in conditioning of make-up water, boiler protection, cooling and hydraulic systems.
- Chemistry: used in the injection of additives into water or transfer of ammonia water.
- Refineries: used in the injection of boiler feedwater and anti-fouling as well as the injection of other chemicals into various types of water and fuel storage tanks.
- Oil and gas: used in the injection of methanol, corrosion inhibitors, and more to prevent wax and scale deposits as well as corrosion in deepwater wells. It can also be used downstream with the injection of chemical injections to control oil viscosity and treatment of produced water.
- Mining: used in the injection of reactives to wash extracting ores like platinum or gold.
- Food and Beverage: used for cleaning in place and distilling applications.
- Municipal drinking and wastewater plants: used for coagulation/flocculation, pH regulation, and water conditioning.
In critical processes like these, the Primeroyal is especially useful. Its eccentric drive is compact while ensuring durability and optimal performance. What makes the pump especially innovative is its no-lost motion design that powers the full stroke cycle, which eliminates the mechanical and hydraulic shocks that are common in lost-motion drives. This enables the most precise control of pump delivery rates while it not only meets, but exceeds industry accuracy and repeatability standards.
As industries face more and mounting challenges worldwide, Milton Roy continues to engineer customized solutions to meet their needs and drive progress. PrimeRoyal pumps are purpose-built to fulfill excellence in design and modular installation while delivering exceptional safety, reliability, and performance. Industrial Pump and Equipment stands by this pump with 100% confidence — Primeroyal pumps build on Milton Roy’s vast experience and legacy by pushing the boundaries of greater flow and higher pressures in a wide range of applications.Contact us today to learn more about the entire Primeroyal series, and ask about our replacement program if you own a Milton Roy Milroyal. We can evaluate your current pump's flow, pressure, and footprint and determine whether a re-rate or conversion can improve your performance and ROI.